PrimeSource HealthCare Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of on-site geriatric healthcare, specializing in on-site Audiology, Dentistry, Optometry, and Podiatry services. During the past three years we have been experiencing double digit growth. This growth has created the need for a multitude of new positions. Many of our employees have been with us over 10 years. Come join a team that is working towards becoming one of the top 100 companies to work for in the United States.
A Patient Assistant is assigned to ensure optimal visit outcomes. The person acting as a patient assistant is responsible to do what is necessary to bring the patients and charts to the treatment area.
- Responsible for bringing patients and their charts to the treatment room.
- Retrieve and return all charts as necessary.
- Have a reasonable number of patients waiting for doctor at all times (ex. 3-5 depending on specialty).
- Daily travel (up to 30 miles one way to assigned facilities throughout the state). Mileage reimbursement is given after 60 miles round trip.
- Teams have various start times. A typical start time is 9:00 am; please arrive 30 min before doctor arrival to familiarize yourself with patient location.
- Maintain a high level of customer relations with client facilities.
- Promote the team concept within the company with the willingness to do other duties as requested.
- Adhere to company standards concerning conduct, dress, attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to stand and walk up to 8 hours.
- Ability to push and/or pull patients in wheelchairs.
- Ability to see well enough to read handwritten and typewritten materials.
- Ability to handle a variety of repetitive tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage client expectations
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH THE LEADER
The PrimeSource Corporate Office is located in Buffalo Grove, IL with easy access to I-94, I-294, and 41as well as two metra train stations. Our location features several restaurants and shopping locations within walking distance.
PRIMESOURCE OFFERS AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE FOR FULL-TIME ASSOCIATES, WHICH INCLUDES:
- 3 Humana PPO Health Plan options
- Health Savings Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- Eyeglasses and contact lenses at cost
- 401K with matching contributions and immediate vesting
- 7 paid holidays
- 10 vacation days each year for the first five years
- 5 personal days
- Time off for bereavement and jury duty
- Flex Spending
- Dependent Care
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Long-term disability available
- Employee Assistance Program